We commit to protecting the information of visitors as we care for the visitors' right.
SYNTHESIZE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store, and use your personal data under the following contents:
- Information about your computer and your visits such as your IP address, geographical location, browser, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views;
- Information you provided for registration (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- Information which relates to any transaction between you and us on or in relation to this website including exchange information filled on our forms;
- Information you provide to subscribe our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information you choose to send us.
A cookie consists information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. Information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web server to identify and track web browser.
We may send you cookies which may be stored on the browser on your computer hard drive. We may use the information recieved from cookies on this web administration system for the improvement of website’s usability and other marketing purposes. We use those information in recognizing your computer everytime you visit, and personalizing the web you surf for more convenience.
Most browsers allow you to refuse an acceptance for cookie store. (For example, for Internet Explorer you refuse all cookies by selecting "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" via Option). However, this will adversely affect the usability of other websites including this site.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the site by means of cookies stored on user's computer. General information related to our website is used to form reports regarding this website usage. Google will store this source of information. Google privacy policies are available atwww.google.com/privacypolicy.html
PERSONAL DATA USE
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Allow you to use the services available on the website;
- Send you invoices and report to sum up payments you have made;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications you have requested;
- Send you our newsletters and other marketing communications (relate to our business which may suit your interests) that you have clearly agreed on this via email or other similar technical figures;
- Provide third parties the statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to certify any individual identity;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints related to the website.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers or any third party servers which follow strict protocol in terms of privacy and data security
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (fee will be communicated per request and time spent on the request).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.