Tổng quan công việc
- Công ty: IPPG Co
- Địa điểm: Hồ Chí Minh
- Phòng ban: HR
- Loại hợp đồng: Full- time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in Compensation & Benefits Executive
- Computer, office equipment, MS Office programs (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint,..)
- Familiar with Vietnam Labor Law, PIT and related labor guidance.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work with a lot of numerical data.
- Good attention to details.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work under stress and time pressure.
- Ability to work independently and highly regarded.
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14 - 12 - 2018
- Administration on Compensation and Benefits policies/programs for IPPG.
- Support to prepare reports/ budgets on Compensation & Benefits policies for IPPG.
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs)
- Administration on monthly payroll processing for IPPG.
- Administration on activities including: accounting, distributing and preparing payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance (calculating overtime, shift payments, bonuses); Implement other benefits and related payments (Social & Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance,..)
- Complete monthly/ annual personal income tax declaration for employees and report to Tax Department. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
- Work closely with Finance function to ensure personnel costs are in line with IPPG’s finacial plan.
- Prepare monthly payroll statistics reports, annual budget.
- Maintain all Compensation & Benefits, Payroll related records in various manner as required.
- Make various calculations, studies and analysis on Compensation & Benefits, payroll related matters.
- Follow up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers, outsourcing, ..) to verify the the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Maintain employee records manually or in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to keep informations accurate and secure.
- Assist on any ad-hoc matter as required.
- Any other duties that could reasonably be required