Head of Marketing
Tổng quan công việc
- Công ty: du doan bóng đá Co
- Địa điểm: Hồ Chí Minh
- Phòng ban: Marketing
- Loại hợp đồng: Full-time
5-10 years experiences in the Marketing
- 5-10 years experiences in the Marketing and experience in executing large scale PR strategies with effective results
- Proven track record designing and executing successful digital marketing and social media campaigns at both a local and national level
- Must have excellent skills in English and Vietnamese both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of online and offline marketing and understanding of major marketing channels
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms and analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Be professional, proactive, reliable and possess strong attention to detail
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14 - 12 - 2018
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed